Martes, Setyembre 6, 2011

New blog!!

Yes! I finally created a new blog aside from tumblr.
There are so many things to see and to reblog on tumblr but I want a blog that's more on like I'm talking to someone or make chismis to someone (but not that offensive)

Still the blog name is temporary as I don't have good ideas by this time.
Maybe tomorrow or the other day.


Speaking of tomorrow, it will be like a judgment day tomorrow. I have to get my grade slip to enlist subjects for the second trimester. I feel so tensed. For the whole time that I am studying, the last trimester is the most difficult trimester I have ever surpassed. (Or I don't even know if my grades are passed)

Last trimester I managed to do an Attendance and Payroll system (required for our SAD Subject). It is like a thesis subject, but perhaps the preparation to thesis (or capstone project). I also managed to do most of the documentation (95% perhaps)

And so, I am nervous of the results. I wish my grades are well for tomorrow.

For the meantime, this blog will be under construction. I want personalized blog theme (I'm an IT student so it will be an enjoying part of blogging).

All be well for the rest of the world, and for the rest of the bloggers and people and everything. :>
Good night fellas. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento