Miyerkules, Setyembre 7, 2011

af-s dx nikkor 35mm f/1.8g FOR SALE!

Okay. So my boyfriend bought this camera lens last year before December as a Christmas gift to himself. We bought it somewhere in Quiapo, a place called Hidalgo St. (where cameras and other stuffs for cameras are being sold in several stores there). I think its the second time we have gone there before he finally decided to buy one. I forgot the exact price he paid, maybe I'll edit this post as soon I get the information.

Lens's picture:


The lens's performance has stunned me (though I'm not a camera-geek).

It will be nice to post some sample pictures. I have to get some from him :D


Now he decided to sell the lens (af-s dx nikkor 35mm f/1.8g) because he changed priorities in terms of his enthusiasms. He is now car/racing addict. The money he'll get from selling the lens will be spent on some car parts modification. He even consider selling his Nikon D3000 to acquire more money, of course it will be headed for car parts stuffs.

Well, if you might get interested, I posted an ad to sulit.com.ph 
Here is the link: AF-S DX NIKKOR 35MM f/1.8g

If you want to have an easy communication with me, just send me an email through kimy.solutions@yahoo.com or kimmroa@yahoo.com

Ciao :>

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento