Linggo, Setyembre 11, 2011

#justsaying

There are many points I wanted to share about. I don't think its nice to broadcast them online but I have few readers so I don't mind :P Anyways, information are not highly confidential as some thought.
::
Well, school matters have never been good to me. I got three 'sure' subjects and it makes me feel weak. I have to enroll at least 5 subjects acquire their traditional 'discount' or else tuition fee + miscellaneous will cost super high (I think so). So I was quite pissed for the two non consecutive days I checked schedules @ school. I am considering (1% considerate) of transferring to a different branch because I believe they have more open subjects which I can freely enroll. I can't afford to not graduate this school year. I want the life after school, job-full or jobless. I am excited to plan things after schooling. Either take master's degree or take some training or apply for a job. Regardless of what I will going to do after schooling, I am very excited.

I will  be satisfied if I finished schooling within the end of this school year, but I will be happy, very happy if Aldrix will accomplish it too :>
 But now what I am hoping for is to get at least 5 or 6 subjects to acquire this coming trimester. I also wish he could enroll 30 units and above.
::
And so I also needed to have at least half the total OJT hours to enroll 'Capstone Project', but I never think I could surpass the stress that subject will cause me XD
::
My previous blog discussed about my boyfriend selling his dslr lens, now he is having second thought to it. I will also feel regretful if the lens will be gone. :D So as of now, the selling status will be 'on-hold' as he said. :>
::
Ciao :>

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento